Storyteller, entrepreneur, wife and mom on a mission to explore, expand, and live my best life.
Join me for entertainment, connection and inspiration for the FarmHer in all of us.
The Latest Get Your FarmHer Fix
Meet the Woman Leading Feeding America
If you have donated to a local food bank, chances are it started with Feeding America. Feeding America is a United States-based non-profit organization. It is a nationwide network consisting of more than 200 food banks. On average, they feed more than 46 million people and 5 billion meals through food pantries, soup kitchens, shelters, and other community-based agencies. FarmHer had the pleasure of chatting with their Chief Executive Officer, Claire Babineaux-Fontenot about being a woman who is a leader in this industry and how they are ensuring that everybody eats.Listen on Spotify Listen on Apple Podcasts
- Inclusion vs. Diversity: It’s Okay To Be Different
- Feeding America Takes Action Against Food Insecurity
- From Food Waste to Food Rescue
- Determination on a FarmHer Journey
- Food Insecurity and Farming Go Hand In Hand
- From Fields to Pizza: A Mother-Daughter Farming Duo
- A FarmHer Balancing Writing and Farming in Illinois
- A Whole Lot of Heart for Fitness and Farming
- Cultivating a Career at Arizona Lettuce Farms