This is FarmHer.
FarmHer is all about the women. Not just any women, but the strong, smart, and capable women who are loving the land, caring for communities, and feeding the people.
The Latest Get Your FarmHer Fix
The Diversification of Five Marys Farms
It’s finally March and that can only mean one thing: it’s Women’s History Month! At FarmHer, we meet women every day who are making history. Whether that’s through interaction on social media, an in-person meeting, or even a podcast interview. To kick our favorite month off, we brought in one extraordinary FarmHer who is so much more than just a FarmHer. She’s an entrepreneur of over twenty small businesses in different industries, mother to four other FarmHers who all happen to be named Mary, wife to a rancher she works right alongside, teacher to many, creative content creator, and more. I mean really, the list could keep going all day. Meet Mary of Five Marys Farms!Listen on Spotify Listen on Apple Podcasts
Meet More FarmHers
- Annie’s Project: A Vision for Education
- The Diversification of Five Marys Farms
- An FFA Officer Changing the Ag Engineering Space
- A Leader Driven by Her Passion, and Nothing More
- A Nurse + FarmHer Balancing Both Worlds
- A Family Affair At Crooked Lake Ranch
- California RanchHer Taking Over Her World
- A Pecan Tradition Across Generations
- Raising Pigs and Raising Family