Wednesday, November 29, 2023
8 a.m. – 4:00 p.m. CST
FFA Enrichment Center in Ankeny, Iowa (a suburb outside Des Moines)
This November, join the FarmHer team at the Impact Summit, a one-day conference focused on empowering women in agriculture for the purpose of connection, collaboration, and personal development. From the field to the boardroom, to the classroom, senate floor, and more, this event is for any woman passionate about self-development and shining a light on women in agriculture. Attendees will be able to connect with some of the most influential individuals and brands in agriculture and learn tangible takeaways needed to succeed, no matter what type of FarmHer they may be.
Connection: Build authentic relationships with other like-minded FarmHers.
Collaboration: Explore challenges, ideas, and opportunities to broaden our impact in agriculture as women.
Development: Press pause to focus on personal development by learning from others who’ve lived in your same boots.
08:00 | coffee & registration
09:00 | welcome & opening remarks – Raquel Gottsch Koehler, CEO of FarmHer
09:30 | breakout sessions
10:30 | keynote – Tara Vander Dussen, podcaster and environmental consultant
11:30 | lunch
12:45 | breakout sessions
01:30 | break
01:45 | panel discussion: “Your Path to Becoming a FarmHer”
- Moderator: Kirbe Schnoor, FarmHer TV Host
- Dr. Olga Bolden Tiller, Tuskegee University
- United Soybean Board representative
- Crystal Blinn, entrepreneur + blogger
02:45 | final speaker – Lexi Marek Beeler
03:15 | closing followed by a happy hour & the FarmHer Market
- “How to Grow Your Business with Local Influencer Marketing” – Emily Steele, CEO and Cofounder of the hummingbirds
- “Handling Finance in your Business” – Janey Stahl, Fractional CFO and Business Coach
- “Improving Diversity Within Your Company” – Rhonda Burns, Nationwide’s AVP of Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
- “Branding 101” – Janzen Tew, Denim & Velvet’s CEO and Founder